Thursday 3 July 2014

matching bags, almost

 
I have made myself a sort of matching hold all/ shoulder bag, using that lovely old vintage Sanderson fabric that I lined my old string bag with.
It's reversible although I'm unlikely to use it with Sanderson on the outside, simply because it is original vintage fabric, all be it brand new and never used for anything. The stripe is heavier duty anyway so a better bet for the outside.
I've been busy stitching white on white patterned hexis for a pathway on my batik hexi cover. No pictures since white on white, just looks white lol hey ho!



4 comments:

  1. oh nice. love the contrast of the inner and outer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy, and you have a lot to show for it! I have fabric to make a summer top, but the way I'm going, it may be next summer before I can wear it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving that beautiful stripe patterned fabric!! It's perfect for your new purse-- looks very beachy and summer time!

    Love
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete